There is a registration fee for each new student of $40.00. At registration, each student receives a FREE MelRoe's dance bag or MelRoe's T-shirt. The registration fee is non-refundable. If a current MelRoe's student drops from enrollment for longer than a semester, the registration fee must be paid to re-enroll the student. Placement of students will be determined by the instructor based on the student's ability, age and availability of space in a class.
|HOURS PER WEEK
- Tuition is due by the 10th of each month.
- Any tuition paid after the due date will automatically have a $15 fee added to their monthly tuition.
- MelRoe’s requires full tuition each month. Any classes missed during the month , may be made-up in another class (See Class Attendance below)
- Tuition MUST be paid in FULL by the 25th of the month in order to continue taking class the following month.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- There is a $25.00 fee on all returned checks.
- Attendance in class is expected.
- Any missed class due to illness, weather, or holiday may be made-up by attending another class. Missed classes must be made up within the semester and may not be carried over to the next semester. Please check with the front desk to schedule a make-up class.
- In case of bad weather, please call the studio and listen to the message to see if we are holding classes. In the past, we have usually closed when the school district cancels school, however, there are some cases where the weather changes before MelRoe’s classes begin. You can also check our website homepage or our Facebook page.
- Attendance is MANDATORY the week before any performance in order to perform in the show.
Class Change Request Form
- If your child is adding or dropping a class in their tuition schedule, please see the front desk to complete a Class Change Request Form.
- This form MUST be completed before your tuition payment schedule can be changed.
- Class change requests will be determined according to current enrollment in the class.
All students are required to wear appropriate dance attire for each class. The purpose of class attire is to establish a respectful and professional atmosphere to the studio. NO LOOSE FITTING CLOTHING PLEASE.
- Jewelry should not be worn during class.
- Hair must be worn off neck and face.
- No student will be allowed to take class unless properly attired.
- Ballet Classes: All ballet students need to wear a solid BLACK leotard with pink tights and pink ballet shoes. Ballet skirts are optional. Hair must be in a bun.
- Combo & Tumbling & Hip Hop Classes: Leotard/tights/lycra shorts/dance pants with the appropriate shoes. Absolutely NO baggy T-shirts or boxer shorts! Boys may wear fitted T-shirts and sweat pants or shorts.