There is a registration fee for each new student of $40.00. At registration, each student receives a FREE MelRoe's dance bag or MelRoe's T-shirt. The registration fee is non-refundable. If a current MelRoe's student drops from enrollment for longer than a semester, the registration fee must be paid to re-enroll the student. Placement of students will be determined by the instructor based on the student's ability, age and availability of space in a class.
|HOURS PER WEEK
- Tuition is due by the 10th of each month.
- Any tuition paid after the due date will automatically have a $15 fee added to their monthly tuition.
- MelRoe’s requires full tuition each month. Any classes missed during the month , may be made-up in another class (See Class Attendance below)
- Tuition MUST be paid in FULL by the 25th of the month in order to continue taking class the following month.
- Tuition is non-refundable.
- There is a $25.00 fee on all returned checks.
- Attendance in class is expected.
- Any missed class due to illness, weather, or holiday may be made-up by attending another class. Missed classes must be made up within the semester and may not be carried over to the next semester. Please check with the front desk to schedule a make-up class.
- In case of bad weather, please call the studio and listen to the message to see if we are holding classes. In the past, we have usually closed when the school district cancels school, however, there are some cases where the weather changes before MelRoe’s classes begin. You can also check our website homepage or our Facebook page.
- Attendance is MANDATORY the week before any performance in order to perform in the show.
Class Change Request Form
- If your child is adding or dropping a class in their tuition schedule, please see the front desk to complete a Class Change Request Form.
- This form MUST be completed before your tuition payment schedule can be changed.
- Class change requests will be determined according to current enrollment in the class.
All students are required to wear appropriate dance attire for each class. The purpose of class attire is to establish a respectful and professional atmosphere to the studio. NO LOOSE FITTING CLOTHING PLEASE.
- Jewelry should not be worn during class.
- Hair must be worn off neck and face.
- No student will be allowed to take class unless properly attired.
- Ballet Classes: All ballet students need to wear a solid BLACK leotard with pink tights and pink ballet shoes. Ballet skirts are optional. Hair must be in a bun.
- Combo & Tumbling & Hip Hop Classes: Leotard/tights/lycra shorts/dance pants with the appropriate shoes. Absolutely NO baggy T-shirts or boxer shorts! Boys may wear fitted T-shirts and sweat pants or shorts.
Class Cancellation Due To Weather
- For the safety of our students, their parents, and our staff, classes may be cancelled if bad weather causes poor road conditions.
- If school is cancelled or if the situation is unclear such as deteriorating weather conditions throughout the day, we will notify students and parents by sending a group text and posting on our website and Facebook Page. We will make a decision of studio closings by 3:00pm.
- We will make a decision of studio closings by 3:00 pm.
Combo Class (Level 2 – Level 4 Combo)
Students enrolled in Level 2 / Level 3 / Level 4 Combo MUST also be enrolled in BOTH a Ballet Class and Leaps & Turns / Stretching & Conditioning Class.
Ballet Class (Level 2 – Level 5 Ballet)
Students enrolled in Level 2 / Level 3 / Level 4 / Level 5 Ballet are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to be enrolled in a Ballet Technique Class. Dynamite Dancers enrolled in Level 2 thru Level 5 Ballet are required to be enrolled in a Ballet Technique class.
Modern & Contemporary Class
Beg / Inter Mod & Contemporary Students MUST have a minimum of 2+ years of Ballet
Intermediate OR Advanced Modern & Contemporary Students MUST have minimum of 1 year of
Beg. Modern & Contemporary
Tumbling Class (Level 1 – Level 4 Tumbling)
Students enrolled in Level 1 / Level 2 / Level 3 / Level 4 Tumbling are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to be enrolled in a Leaps & Turns Class OR Ballet Class. TNT Tumbling Troupe enrolled in Level 4 Tumbling are required to be enrolled in BOTH a Leaps& Turns class and Ballet Class.